eeFoundation Kinesiology level
Foundation Kinesiology level
This is a 3 day course that is aimed specifically for Health Kinesiology students that have completed HK4 or above. The course is designed to bring the Health Kinesiology students into line with the Kinesiology Federation foundation assessment requirements.
On the course you will learn:-
• The importance of assessing 14 muscles and their corresponding meridians
• About postural awareness
• Self help techniques that can be used to enhance your life
• The basics about the Law of the Five Elements
• Testing for dehydration and neurological disorganisation
• Patterns of flow within the energy system of the muscles
The course consists of theory and hands on practical, which further enhances your knowledge of the physical responses of muscle testing.
The ‘Integrated Course for Health Kinesiologists’ is enlightening in reference to seeing the roots of kinesiology. It is fun to learn and complements the tool box of any kinesiologist.