Touch For Health I
Course runs: 25 - 26 February 2023
Touch For Health I
Enables you to perform a 14 muscle balance using muscle monitoring to identify imbalances in the energy system and to correct those imbalances using neuro-lymphatic, neuro-vascular and spinal reflexes as well as meridian energy work and physical work on muscle attachments
GU34 5LG (Click for Google Map)
Roe Downs Road
Mobile : 07912181178
Email : email@example.com
Touch for Health (TFH) Synthesis
The Touch for Health (TFH) synthesis begins with TFH Level 1. This can be used as a starting point for progressing through to practitioner level or as a standalone workshop which provides you with enough techniques to help yourself, your family and friends. There are four further levels and each level is taught over two days.
The workshops are very interactive with at least 75% of the time spent in demonstrations and practical work. This gives lots of time to try your new skills with the other students giving you the confidence to work with family and friends when you get home!
No prior knowledge is required. You may choose to study this programme to enhance your existing skills, for self help or just to have fun!
There are many ways that Touch for Health skills can help you and also enable you to help you family and friends:
- greater influence over your feeling of health and sense of well being
- raised energy and mental alertness through brain/body co-ordination exercise and energy re-balancing
- increased vitality
- effective ways to manage stress in many areas of life
- improved posture and related function
- relief from physical stress and muscular tension
- recognising and adapting unhelpful behaviour
- changing patterns
- upgrading performance through setting and achieving life goals
For more information on Touch for Health, Kinesiology and upcoming TFH Synthesis classes www.touchforhealthuk.com