Choose you KF Merchandise here
KF Pens - £1 each (plus p&p)
- KF Phone Shields - £10.00 each or 3 for £25.00 (plus p&p)
- KF Electronical Device Shields - £10.00 each or 3 for £25.00 (plus p&p)
To find out more about them watch the video from Dr. Beverly Rubik PhD, Consulting Biophysicist Professor at Energy Medicine University California. Here she presents the results of her clinical research study on human subjects, using the Lifeshields protective devices, the ones we sell with a KF logo on them.
Specifically, they investigated the effect on blood. The video is 20 minutes long and can be seen here
Kinesiology Federation branded Jute Shopper - a sturdy bag made from sustainable jute fabric with flat cotton webbing handles. Dimensions 160 x 370 x 300mm
Perfect for carrying all your kinesiology essentials or as gifts for special clients and new students. £8.99 (plus p&p)
Kinesiology Federation branded Recycled Notepad and Pen Set - comprises eco-friendly spiral-bound notebook with 60 ruled white 70gsm pages, a coloured bio fabric material accent and a ball pen, with blue ink, made from 100% recycled paper.
This notepad is a handy compact size, between A5 and A6, perfect for taking notes on the go. £4.99 (plus p&p)
Energy Stick - an interactive, fun demonstration tool to help clients and students understand how energy moves around and between us. Simply hold each end of the stick and the lights illuminate . Great for demonstrating surrogacy too. £10:00 (Plus P&P)
2019 AGM & Conference Speaker Booklet
This 45 page full colour booklet is packed full of fascinating information, useful tips and exciting protocols to peak your curiosity and enhance your kinesiology practice.
The spiral bound booklet includes interesting articles and useful insights, including:
- Sandy Gannon on balancing difficult relationships using the theory of the 5 elements
- Jay Cubitt explaining the importance of neurotransmitter imbalance in modern illness and disease
- Alexis Costello exploring emotional processing in the triune brain; taming the lizard, when life gets crazy
- Suzanne Lakin sharing how to 'keep it simple' with the optimum health balance mini balance
- Jackie Lysaght discussing embracing mistakes
- Irene Lock sharing the five elements, posture and reflexes
£6.99 each (plus p&p)
2022 AGM & Conference Speaker Booklet
A full colour, 70 page, spiral bound booklet with conference papers, including diagrams and protocols shared at the 2022 Conference
- Helena Arguelles - self responsibility in action
- Terry Larder - Subtle bodies
- Suzanne Smith - Chronic Fatigue & beyond
- Matthew Thie - 5 simple techniques from TFH to Survive and Thrive in turbulent times
- Sue Southern - Day and night energies an insight for Kinesiologists
- Carrie Jost - Bringing the Vagus Nerve to life
- Claire Snowdon-Darling - The overlooked hormonal interactions at the root of clients issues
- Matthew Thie - 5 Classic techniques and concepts from TFH for pain Control (ONLINER!)
- Rachel Lead - Heart Discovered
£9.99 (plus p&p)
AGM & Conference Video passes 2018 & 2019 (2022 Videos will be available to purchase soon)
Use these fabulous speaker recordings to refresh your knowledge of learn something new, with presentations from some excellent presenters.
The videos are viewable through any digital device such as a smart phone, iPad, laptop, Chromebook, Tablet etc
You will also receive a CPD Certificate for 7.5 hours K-Based CPD for each year purchased, this will be credited to your CPD account at the time of purchase.
Each conference video pass is just £30.00 for all the presentations from that year.
Presentations are available from 2018 and 2019 conferences, so you can complete 15 hours K-based CPD for just £60
To place your orders for any merchandise please email firstname.lastname@example.org