Touch For Health I
Course runs: 24 - 25th September 2022
Touch For Health I
Touch for Health Level 1 will enable you to assess and balance your own energy and that of your loved ones. You will be able to work with 14 muscles to determine where there is a lack of balance and to correct those imbalances using neuro-lymphatics, neuro-vasculars, spinal reflexes and meridian energy. You will learn how to reduce pain, relieve stress, improve posture, find foods that raise the energy and bring about balance in line with goals and aspirations.
GU5 0UZ (Click for Google Map)
Lords Hill Common, Shamley Green
Mobile : 0790822136
Email : Sherston123@gmail.com
Touch for Health (TFH) Synthesis
The Touch for Health (TFH) synthesis begins with TFH Level 1. This can be used as a starting point for progressing through to practitioner level or as a standalone workshop which provides you with enough techniques to help yourself, your family and friends. There are four further levels and each level is taught over two days.
The workshops are very interactive with at least 75% of the time spent in demonstrations and practical work. This gives lots of time to try your new skills with the other students giving you the confidence to work with family and friends when you get home!
No prior knowledge is required. You may choose to study this programme to enhance your existing skills, for self help or just to have fun!
There are many ways that Touch for Health skills can help you and also enable you to help you family and friends:
- greater influence over your feeling of health and sense of well being
- raised energy and mental alertness through brain/body co-ordination exercise and energy re-balancing
- increased vitality
- effective ways to manage stress in many areas of life
- improved posture and related function
- relief from physical stress and muscular tension
- recognising and adapting unhelpful behaviour
- changing patterns
- upgrading performance through setting and achieving life goals
For more information on Touch for Health, Kinesiology and upcoming TFH Synthesis classes www.touchforhealthuk.com